Bartfields is committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of it's users. This page explains our online information practices concerning the collection, processing and use of personal information.
This policy covers http://www.accountingevidence.com/. We may amend this policy at any time by posting changes on this page, and these amendments will become effective on the date of publication. The last date of revision will appear on the policy.
What information do we collect?
You may browse our websites without telling us who you are, or revealing anything about yourself or your location. The websites collect some anonymous data as you move through the site. This data is used to inform further development of our service and website.
When you contact us by email or use our online enquiry form, you are no longer anonymous. We may collect your name and contact details including postal address, email address and telephone number.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enable the server to collect information from the browser. They are stored on your hard drive to allow our website to recognise you when you visit. They do not contain any personal data about you. You can use your browser controls to block or restrict cookies.
Cookies allow us to provide you with a better website by monitoring which pages are most useful to you. The information is anonymous and cannot be used to identify you. For more information about cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
How your information is used
Your personal information may be used to assist with the processing of any request you make to us.
It is not used for any other purpose.
Who has access to your information
• Bartfields employees;
• Our IT providers for the purpose of testing and diagnostics leading to the resolution of any software issues. An agreement exists between us to ensure they operate with the same care over data protection as we do.
Your personal information is never shared with third parties.
Secure storage of data
The security of your personal information is of utmost importance to us. There are systems and procedures in place which are designed to secure your personal data from unauthorised access or loss.
We have procedures in place to handle any suspected data breach, and we will notify you and any appropriate regulator of a breach if we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for, including as required by law and regulations.
You may request details of personal information we hold about you. Such requests must be made in writing to:
Data Protection Officer
Bartfields Forensic Accountants Ltd
4th Floor, Stockdale House
Headingley Office Park
8 Victoria Road
Subject to certain safeguards or limitations and exemptions you also have the following rights:
• to require us to cease processing your personal information if the processing is causing you damage or distress
• to require us not to send you marketing communications
• to request correction of information that is inaccurate or out of date
• to request deletion of your information (known as “the right to be forgotten”)
• to restrict the way in which we deal with and process your information
• to request that your information is provided to you in a format that is secure and suitable for re-use (known as “the right to portability”)
To exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com
Links to other websites
Last update: 15 May 2018